Time to Dual
Long lasting, reliable engine, incredible traction, electric power start and full street equipment let you switch comfortably from on to off-road and back again.
• Those big fat tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking dual purpose machine around.
• A low seat and compact chassis help inspire confidence in anybody who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly on/off-road bikes on the market.
• Electric start and full street equipment mean it's super convenient to ride the TW200 just about wherever you need to go.
• Strong-pulling 196cc air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low- and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring.
• Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with manual clutch puts potent powerband to the ground for maximum on- and off-road performance.
• Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for greater all-day comfort.
• Maintenance-free CDI ignition system ensures precise, reliable spark for peak engine performance at all rpm.
• Easy, reliable pushbutton electric starting.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
• 33mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the bumps for a plush ride.
• Lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with 5.9 inches of travel help enhance handling and overall comfort both on- and off-road.
• Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less effort.
• Long, two-tone, motocross-style seat creates a balanced riding position for optimal rider movement and comfort.
• Durable and wide front fender is designed to keep mud and dirt off the rider off-road.
• Frame-mounted passenger footpegs provide two-up riding capability.
• Enduro-style, 60/55-watt halogen headlight features high/low beams.
• Flex-mounted turn indicators offer greater durability against breakage.
• Durable fork shrouds help prevent rocks and debris from damaging fork sliders.
• Small, bikini-style fairing reduces wind buffeting at highway speeds and provides added protection against weather.
• Standard instrumentation includes a speedometer with odometer and resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral, high beam and turn signals.
• Easy-to-use choke lever.
• Standard dual rearview mirrors.
• Dependable, low-maintenance battery.